top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stepdaighter's Friend Lends a Helping Hand

Stepdaighter's Friend Lends a Helping Hand [part 6 of 8]
By: eastnman (easterntnman@email.address)

The morning sun shown in the window, awakening me from a great night's sleep. As I lay in my bed I couldn't help but wonder what other fantasies Michelle had and if I could possibly help her fulfill any more of them. I looked back on our afternoon escapade with Jack and couldn't help but get excited again. MY cock grew to its typical glorious morning erection, stretching my boxers to their fullest extent as I wondered how Michelle's other fantasies could possibly compare to yesterday afternoon.

As I threw my legs out of the bed I could make out faint conversation coming from the kitchen. "Michelle must be on the phone" I thought to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. Let me tell you that while it was nice having Michelle help me with nature calls' it was even nicer to be able to do things on my own. I brushed my teeth and wandered down the hall to the kitchen where I could hear the distinct sounds of two female voices. I knew one was Michelle but had no clue as to who the other could be.

I entered the kitchen and there sat Michelle with another woman who I had never met before. "This is my friend Lisa" said Michelle. I reached for Lisa's hand shaking it gently "Pleasure to meet you Lisa" I said "you will have to excuse my dress; I just got up and need some help getting my pants on over the cast."

"It's quite alright, Michelle told me about your unfortunate accident" Lisa said with a smile.

While Michelle is more of a ?plain' girl, Lisa had a sexy look to her. Her medium length dark hair fell gently on her shoulders; she had riveting blue eyes and the most beautiful smile. "Michelle, you never told me that you had a super model for a friend" I jokingly said.

"Oh you are quite a charmer" replied Lisa while Michelle just let out a gentle laugh.

"Has anyone ever told you that you resemble that country singer . . . oh, what is her name" I fumbled for words "Martina McBride, that's her, that's who you resemble."

"Michelle you never told me that your step father is such a sweet and charming man" Lisa said as she laughed and smiled while placing her hand on my arm.

"Yes he is quite the man" Michelle said with a sly smile as she winked at me.

"Well I won't bother you ladies, I just wanted some OJ and I will get out of your way" I said.

"Let me get that for you" Lisa said as she stood up and went to the refrigerator door.

I looked at Lisa and not only did she have a beautiful face but her figure was a perfect hour glass. Her knit-top sweater clung to her breasts which looked firm and full. Her jeans accented her ass and legs. I watched as Lisa poured me a glass of orange juice. Michelle must have been watching me and noticed my stares of excitement at Lisa "Ummmm, hello . . . you know its not nice to stare" she said with a laugh.

"Well, well . . . I, I couldn't help but stare" I replied as Lisa looked at both of us questioningly. "Lisa is a gorgeous woman . . . and unless I am dead I will always enjoy looking at beautiful women" I added.

Michelle and Lisa both laughed. I drank my juice and asked Michelle if she could help me with my pants. We headed to my bedroom and Michelle helped me get my pants on. As I buckled my belt I asked "Is Lisa married?"

"Divorced, recently divorced" Michelle replied "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. She really is beautiful. Can't imagine someone that gorgeous staying single" I muttered.

"She likes older men" Michelle said with a smile as she exited my room.

I made my way to the den; passing through the kitchen I again checked out Lisa. Hearing the words Michelle had just said ?she likes older men' echoing in my head I wondered if I would have a chance with her. I sat in the den with my latest book I was reading and listened to Michelle and Lisa talk. The subject of Lisa's recent divorce seemed to be the hot topic. From what I could gather, Lisa's husband cheated on her and left her. I am thinking that this guy must be out of his mind to leave such a gorgeous woman.

I listened intently and Lisa asked Michelle how her and Peter were doing. It seems that Michelle must talk to Lisa about everything as she seemed to know about their sex life and his lack of sexually satisfying her. Soon their words fell to more of a whisper and I could hear an occasional giggle then an "oh my God" from Lisa. I couldn't make out what it was they were talking about but I thought that Michelle was telling Lisa about either me, Jack, or both of us. Maybe it was my mind playing games with me and hoping that Michelle was telling Lisa about me, at this point I still was not sure.

I decided to go back into the kitchen and see when Michelle could help me with my bath. As I got near the conversation suddenly picked up and the story changed to Michelle's kids. "Michelle, I hate to interrupt, but when do you think you would have time to give me a sponge bath?" I asked while glancing at Lisa for a reaction.

"Well I was hoping to get to the store to do some food shopping" replied Michelle. "That is why Lisa came over, to be here while I am gone in case you need anything" she added.

"Oh ok, well I can wait until you return. And seriously, I am a big boy I think I will be OK on my own while you are at the store" I uttered.

"Well if you don't mind I could give you the sponge bath" remarked Lisa "after all I am a registered nurse and do it all the time at the nursing home where I work."

"That would be great" Michelle and I said in unison. "Ummm, yeah that would be fine with me if you don't mind" I added.

"No mind at all" Lisa said with a smile. "Now why don't you head to the store and I will take care of your step dad while you are gone" Lisa looked at Michelle and said.

With that, Michelle grabbed her purse and coat and headed to the garage. Lisa cleaned up the coffee mugs and turned to me and asked "would you like your bath now?"

"Sure" I quickly replied.

We made our way to the bathroom and I showed Lisa where the wash cloths and towels were kept. The basin that Michelle had been using for me still sat in the tub. "Well I guess you need to get out of those clothes so we can get you bathed" Lisa quipped.

She helped me undo my pants and slid them down over my cast. Helping me off with my shirt I could feel her firm breasts against my arm which made my cock become semi-erect. Do you take those off or leave them on?" Lisa asked while motioning towards my boxers.

"We usually take them off" I replied.

"OK then" Lisa said and bent down and slid my boxers down and over my cast. My cock was semi-erect and I could feel it growing just knowing that I was naked in front of this gorgeous woman. I caught her taking a glance at my cock as she stood up. She just smiled and instructed me to move towards the tub.

"You will have to excuse me, I am sort of embarrassed" I said as I looked at my hardening cock "It's just that I don't have the chance to be around many gorgeous women, let alone while I am naked and getting a sponge bath from one."

"No need to apologize, it happens all the time at work too. And thank you for the compliment. I am just glad that I still have that affect on men" Lisa said smiling then giggled.

Lisa began washing me off and eventually found her way to my pubic area. She looked at me for an instant then softly ran the washcloth around my balls and slid it up my cock. She looked up at me as my cock began twitching. "Must have liked that" she said with another giggle.

"Michelle is a lucky girl" she said as she continued soaping my legs. "She gets to see you naked all the time."

"Well not ALL the time" I said "only when she is giving me a bath".

Lisa looked at me as if she knew something "well yes, that is what I meant" she said as she ran her hand back up and cupped my balls. "it looks like you are ready to burst" she added as she looked at my engorged head.

"It wouldn't take much" I blurted out.

"Well allow me" she said as she stroked my cock. Within what seemed like seconds I was shooting my load. When I looked down I was pleasantly surprised to see Lisa had moved her face directly in front of my cock and my hot cum was all over her cheeks, her forehead and chin. "Wow, you certainly were richt . . .that didn't take long at all" she said. "And look what you did to me, now I need to take a bath."

Lisa took the washcloth and cleaned my flaccid cock then wiped her face. After drying me off she lifted her sweater over her head revealing large firm breasts being restrained by a nice sheer lacy push up bra. She took the washcloth and ran it around her face then down her neck. I almost got hard again just watching this gorgeous woman. Lisa looked me in the eyes and with one hand unhooked her bra in the front and let it slide down her arms. Her breasts were heavenly, large dark brown nipples, the slightest tan line that barely covered her nipples. My cock grew to another erection as I watched Lisa play with her nipples.

"Michelle told me how good of a lover you are" she said as she licked her pouty lips and squeezed her nipples. "I am hoping that I can find out just how good one day real soon" she added.

"Why wait" I said "let me fuck you right here right now."

Lisa walked to me and our mouths found each other. Our tongues intertwined in each other's mouth. She reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. She pushed herself away from me and loosened her pants and slid them to floor along with her black thong. She grabbed my cock and led me to the spare room where Michelle was staying. I got on the bed and Lisa grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto to me. I watched as the tip of my cock entered her smooth shaven pussy. Slowly my entire cock was inside her. Her pussy was tight, tighter than any I have ever had. She began grinding her hips and moaning softly. As she road my cock she maneuvered her breasts towards my face and my mouth and tongue played with her nipples. I sucked on her nipples as she continued to grind her pussy up and down on my cock. Soon her moans became louder and her movement hastened, I knew she was about to cum. I suddenly felt a gush of warm juice flowing down my balls as Lisa collapsed against my chest.

"Whew, wow . . . OK . . . I got what I wanted . . . what I needed" she said as she hopped off of me and grabbed her clothes. "You better hurry and get dressed before Michelle comes home and finds you in her bed, naked and all" she added.

I slid off the bed and sauntered into the bathroom where Lisa helped get me dressed. Watching her get me dressed and then get herself put back together I realized that I had just been used for sex. Like a toy, Lisa used me and I began to wonder what Michelle told her about us and if she knew everything we had done. I wondered if Michelle and Lisa planned this whole thing. But heck, who was I to complain . . . I just had sex with one of the most beautiful women I had ever met.

We heard the garage door opening and we scurried to the kitchen. We sat at the table as Michelle walked in with two armfuls of groceries. "Have any more out there?" Lisa asked.

"No I managed to get them all" Michelle responded.

Michelle looked at me and asked "did you have your bath?"

"Yes, Lisa is a pro at it" I replied with a sly smirk on my face.

Michelle looked at me questioningly, then turned to Lisa as if ready to ask her something she may not want to know the answer to. But not a word was spoken, and Lisa began to help Michelle put away the groceries. "Oh, Peter called while I was at the store, he is stopping by after work tonight" Michelle informed me.

"Another booty call" I snapped back.

"Nothing wrong with a little booty call now and then" Lisa added with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment