top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Being a Good Neighbor

Being a Good Neighbor [part 1 of 4]
By: cptn_average

I had a lot of fun during my college years, most of which had to do with me going away to school and living in the dorms and eventually off-campus. However, not all of it took place there. One instance in particular happened right down the street from my parent's house. I came home for Christmas one year to find a house down the block was up for sale. Which was nothing special, just raised a curiosity in everyone as to how long it would take to sell and who would eventually move in. It didn't take too long to sell, because when I came home one weekend around mid-semester I learned that an older divorced woman had bought the house.

One main question for us is what she was going to do with the landscaping. The former owner took a lot of time and care with it, but towards the end lot quite a bit of it go and get overgrown with weeds. My personal question was how good-looking was she, which would have to wait until the summer when there would be a better chance to see her.

Eventually the semester ended and I moved back home for my last summer home. Now that I was home, my thoughts returned to hoping I would see the divorced lady, who's named I learned was Allie. It took almost a month before I got to see her up close and actually speak to her. Before that it was always from a distance, but even then she was a knock-out.

The first time I met her it was a warm and sunny day and I was walking out to my car to run some errands. Allie comes jogging by, and stops to ask if I'd be willing to remove a small bush or two, and that she didn't really have tools, but would pay me for doing it. This was fine on all counts, I could always use more cash, we had all the tools I'd need, and it'd get me closer to Allie who looked much sexier in person with her perky tits and tight athletic body. Seeing as I could do my errands later, we agreed that I'd change clothes and start on the bushes right away.

I walk over there with tools in hand and Allie shows me what she has in mind. Once that is taken care of she excuses herself to go clean up from her run. Needing something to try and take my mind off her, I start working on the bushes right away. Every once and awhile I take a peek towards the house, and sometimes I catch myself lingering on what I think is her bedroom on the second floor. Subconsciously I switch so I am facing the house more often that not.

Then it starts, I catch the open curtains moving as if someone was walking past the window and causing a draft. Naturally my mind envisioned it was Allie prancing around her room naked. Which also caused my cock to stir at that wonderful picture. Part of me wishes she'd come out here, see her effect on me and take advantage of it while the other part is almost embarrassed that I can't control myself.

The curtains stop moving which ends that debate in my head and forces me to et back to work. The last thing I want is for her to walk outside and see me gawking at her bedroom window. A little later movement from that exact window catches the corner of my eye. Turning to look I see Allie is standing there with her back to the window. From what I can see, she has on a robe that she lets fall off her shoulders exposing her bare backside. After standing there for a moment or two giving me an excellent view of her ass she turns slightly and I get just a peek at her tits before I turn away lest I get caught watching her. I dare not turn to look again, instead focus intently on finishing up the first shrub.

Which is a good thing too, because moments later I hear the back door opening and Allie walks out checking on my progress. Now she is wearing a pair of ultra-short cutoff shorts and a loose t-shirt. Depending on how she positions her body you could get an eyeful. For now she isn't showing me anything, but I've got a feeling that's going to change. She insists that I should come inside to take a break and get something to drink. I accept and follow her inside into her kitchen where she gets me some water and we start making small-talk. Soon the chatting turns to low level flirting which Allie starts, but I quickly follow her lead.

Nothing more happens and after a respectable break I go back outside to finish the bushes. Not sure exactly what happened, but she didn't come out the rest of the time I was working on the bush. This probably helped me get through it faster because I wasn't distracted, at least trying to get a look at her hot body. In no time I was finished with the work and started to knock on the door, not wanting to assume I could just walk in even though I know she's around and wouldn't mind.

However, she sees me walking up to door and tells me to come on in. She takes a quick walk outside to inspect my work and then goes back inside to get the money. As she's handing me the money and thanking me for doing the work as I did it much faster and better than she could've and cheaper than a service, there's an electric feeling in the air like we are going to kiss. Which we almost start to, but realize better that we don't and after thanking her and letting Allie know that I'd be glad to help her out anytime in the future that she just has to let me know, I head back to my parents home.

I didn't see her for a week in person, but I saw her at least several times I day in my fantasies. Then one night I'm sitting outside and she stops over to ask for another job. This time she wants to follow her back so she can show me; then I can come back over anytime after six the next day to start; and don't bother knocking, just walk in. This time the job would be to move some boxes from the basement out to the curb. It seems fairly easy, and nothing sexual happens, even though the feeling is still in the air. Instead I head home again with nothing to show for it.

The next day I walk over to Allie's and even though she said not to, I knock on the door and call out as I walk in to her house. I don't get an answer but it appears she's home so I start carrying boxes out to the curb. After a few trips, Allie finally appears wearing a light summer robe that shows a lot more than it hides. It shows enough that I need to shift the boxes I'm carrying to hide the instant bulge in my pants. Once again asks if I want to take a break as she put out some food and something to drink that I can have once I finished this trip to the curb.

When I come back in and start to take a seat at her kitchen table like last time, Allie stops me and leads me to a dining room where the blinds have been drawn shut so no sunlight nor peaking eyes can get in. She sets the food down between us and as Allie sits down, the robe falls open and reveals even more if that is possible. Without faltering she asks if I enjoy looking at her body and think she is sexy. Of course I agree on both counts which brings a smile to her face. Glancing down at my erection, Allie tells me she is glad I react to her body and if I want to see more. Again, I'm thinking that's a pretty obvious question but I play along and nod my head yes. Allie removes the robe setting it on the chair next to her. The two things that jumped out at me right away was that her nipples were rock-hard and there was the faintest of glistening on her well-trimmed pussy hairs. That was before Allie reached out to grab my hand and place it on her breast, where she used it to massage her tit and pinch the nipple. With my other hand, she rubs her pussy even going so far as to insert a finger or to inside and cleaning the juices off before resuming fingering herself. After a few minutes she pulls away leaving my hands in place. She lets it go another few minutes before stopping my hands.

Except it is to lean forward and strip me so we are both naked, and while her head is near my lap Allie makes sure to give the tip of my cock a quick kiss. Pulling back she purrs that soon it will be inside her aching pussy, but for now I get to sit and watch a show. Allie reaches under her chair to retrieve a bright red vibrator and spreading her legs, Allie settles back and starts playing with it. My jaw about hits the floor as her head tilts back enjoying the feelings sweeping through her. Her free hand moves between her breasts and clit, massaging and pulling as needed.

After a few minutes of watching this Allie starts panting as her legs begin to twitch with the oncoming orgasm. She starts fucking herself harder with the vibrator moaning and gasping in heat. As the orgasm subsides she opens her eyes and chides me "Are you just going to sit there and watch or are you going to lick my pussy?" As a huge smile crosses both our faces.

I eagerly drop drown in front of her soaking wet pussy and dive right in. I quickly take over working the vibrator so she can focus on her breasts. Quickly I am lapping up her juices running my tongue the length of her slit. Every few licks or so I pause to suck her clit into my mouth. Soon Allie is grinding herself into my face while grabbing the back of my head and pulling me deeper into her sex. Both of us are moaning heavily. It doesn't take long for me to get her legs and body shaking as I bring on more orgasms.

Once I felt a few rack her sexy body, I slowed way down and started teasing her by flicking my tongue across her clit, sucking her lips into my mouth, and barely separating them with my tongue. Allie half-curses me for teasing her like that when she wants it hard and is only driving her even more wild. I keep going like that for a few minutes before ramping up and taking her over the edge. Even though I have been rock hard since I saw Allie in her robe and have wanted to fuck her since the first time I laid eyes on her; the sight of any gorgeous woman thrashing around in the throes of orgasm is a wonderful thing to watch. What was even better is that I was causing it and had a front row seat for the private show.

Allie ends the performance by begging and pleading me to fuck her and my giving in to her after a few minutes. She hops up on the table and with her legs spread open Allie tells me to fuck her silly. Without hesitating I plunge deep inside her pussy before I pull out until the tip of my cock is almost out and then slam into her as hard as I can. Her legs wrap around me keeping me close. I hold her hips to keep me steady while her hands work over the rest of her body. Leaning over I start sucking on her nipples.

An almost constant string of moans and 'oh fuck' come from both of us and it is Allie who moves things forward again by commanding me to use and abuse her aching pussy, fuck as hard and deep as I can. With an evil smile I start doing just that and within minutes Allie screams "Oh fuck I'm cumming again." Followed closely by "Aren't you going to cum yet?"

Hearing her say that helped push me over the edge. I was having a hard time trying to hold it back any longer and didn't want to disappoint Allie and ruin any chances of doing this again. With an "I'm cumming" grunt I grabbed her hips and pulled as hard as I could while Allie's were on my ass pulling me deep into her pussy. I could feel several contractions in my cock as it emptied into her. Not wanting to lie on top of her on the table, I sat back down in my chair. Allie, who was all grins and flush from many orgasms, popped down in front of me and cleaned my limp cock clean. Then she let my cum ooze from her pussy which she caught in her hand and subsequently cleaned that off as well.

Almost too matter-of-factly, Allie breaks the tension by informing me I can finish moving the boxes now or later, but either way should take a shower before going home. I had the sly grin on my face now as I boldly asked if I moved the rest of the boxes could we do that again. Allie's head bounced up and down emphatically, the way you lick and fuck there are definitely more or that in the future. With that knowledge, I opt for the shower and return later to finish moving the boxes. She was happy with that answer as her pussy couldn't take another round that night.

Showered and cleaned up, I head home stopping to kiss Allie before I walk out the door. Turning back I ask when I can finish moving the boxes. Her answer was anytime I want.

I did go back and move the rest of those boxes and then some. It was a little weird walking down the street for some pussy, but we were careful and were actually successful in keeping it a secret from everyone. We fucked quite a bit that summer and then at least once when I was home for a weekend visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment