top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Fantasy

A Fantasy [part 1 of 2]
By: THilfig523 (THilfig523@aol.com)

I first met Z at my restaurant. I'm a waiter there, and she was one of my favorite customers. Miami, I'd been living there about a month and didn't know a whole lot of people. On this particular day she came in and waited up front to be seated, as was the norm. I'd always admired her body. She was 21 and absolutely beautiful.

Today, she wore a tight pair of ripped jeans and tube top. Nothing fancy, but it still looked very good on her. Her curly black hair framed a pretty face, with large, almond shaped black eyes. In short, Zabrina was a heartthrob.

It was slow for me today, that hour right after lunch when all the lawyers go back to work. I was alone in the restaurant, idly wondering if I should join my friends at a party, when she walked in. A powerful looking woman, she walked without shame. Her slender figure was always admired, she just never seemed to realize it. I particularly liked the way she carried her perfect breasts. Big, and perfectly round, they swayed back and forth as she glided across the room.

She stopped, waiting to be seated.

"Hello Zabrina," I said, "Just you today?"

God she smelled good.

She smiled at me, "Hi Ashton! Yeah just me. I want today to be over!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing really, I'm just anxious to get home, that's all."

I nodded in sympathy, "I know what you mean. Where do you want to sit?"

"Shouldn't you be telling me?" she asked playfully.

"Tell you what, you tell me where you want to sit, and I'll follow you for a change."

She smiled again, showing perfect white teeth, and walked ahead of me. I followed, mesmerized by the hypnotic sway of that lovely body.

She reached her table, turning to grin at me. I had the distinct feeling she knew exactly what I was thinking. I had an urge to invite her out, but the moment passed with me staring at her like a fool.

I took her order, and went back to my cleaning, trying to get out at a reasonable time. But I still took time to stare when I could.

When I thought she was done, I approached to take her plate. "All done?"

That smile again. "Yeah, thank you. And thanks for your service."

"My pleasure, Z. My pleasure."

Then she floored me. "Would you care to join me for a drink tonight?"

I blinked, wondering if I'd heard her correctly. I concluded that I had. "Yeah. I'd love to have a drink with you. Where would you like to go?"

"We can just go to my house in Kendall if you'd like."

"You own a house in Kendall?"

She raised her eyebrow, "You sound surprised."

"No, not at all. I'm impressed, that's all." It beat my apartment in Homestead.

She took my pen from my apron, smiling. "I just bought it and I try to show it off to everyone I can." Quickly, she jotted down her address and phone number. "I've got to get going, but I'll see you tonight. What time's good for you?"

"How about seven?"

"Wonderful. I'll see you then. Thanks for lunch Ashton."

She rose from the table, her body now inches from mine. I forced myself to step away before I did something stupid. She left money on the table, and pressed the napkin she'd written on, into my hand. I took it, my hand lingering longer than it should have. Then again, so did hers.

I watched that ass saunter away, and sighed. There'd be no party for me tonight.

I drove to Kendall that afternoon. It's a beautiful part of an already beautiful city. Many rich people live in Kendall, and it shows. Gorgeous homes line long, curving stretches of road. I found her home, arriving about five minutes early.

I knocked on the door, a bottle of expensive wine under my arm.

She opened the door, to present me with what would be the first of many surprises that evening. She wore a blouse, unbuttoned to the top of her enormous cleavage and tied up just under her breasts. Her tanned flesh was evident under that blouse. She also wore a pair of the most charming cutoffs. Frayed on the bottom, their waistband was folded over, showing off her flat, tanned stomach. The curve of her ass was obvious, even from my vantage point in front of her.

She smiled, letting me stare for a moment. Then, "Well?"

"Huh?" I asked, startled out of my reverie.

She laughed, pleased, "Were you going to stand there all night?"

"No! Here. I brought you a little housewarming gift."

She lifted the bottle, admiring it, "Thank you! How sweet of you!"

Those long slender fingers caressed the bottle, holding it up to the afternoon sun. Then she reached out for me, drawing me into her home. My hand closed happily around hers.

"Make yourself at home while I pour us a glass," she said over her shoulder. I sat to wait, admiring her home. It was beautifully decorated, with bright walls, high ceilings, and a view of the ocean from her balcony. The paintings and sculptures were impressive, obviously expensive, pieces of art.

She came in shortly, holding two glasses of Reisling and a napkin wrapped around the neck of the bottle. I smiled, content to let her be my host for a change.

She sat with me, drawing her legs up under her, catlike. Those legs, pure power, seemed to go on for an eternity. God.

"Cheers," I said, clinking glasses with her.

"Cheers," she murmured. She closed her eyes appreciatively as she took her first sip.

We sat, drinking our wine, and talked about our lives. For me, I told her my dreams of being a writer/sports agent in Miami.

We soon polished off the bottle and leaned back with our glasses. For the first time that day I found myself relaxed. No stress, or rent worries. No car troubles.

None of that. I simply felt good, and told her so.

She blushed prettily, looking down at her glass with a smile.

"Thank you," she said softly.

I stood up, finishing my glass. "I wanted to see your place." I really wanted us to relax.

She stood up, and smiled at me. A touch on my forearm, and a smile were thanks enough.

We toured the guest room, the bathroom and kitchen. I saw the garage, and the backyard. She showed me the balcony, and the hall closets. And the whole time I nodded patiently, oohhing and ahhing obediently.

When she started showing me the paintings, I stopped her. Enough was enough. I wanted to see the bedroom.

She backed away, flustered. "Well, I- I'm having it pain-"

"No you're not." I placed my hand on her shoulder, turning her down the hallway. I stopped to cup her chin, "The bedroom Zabrina."

She nodded, swallowing. I followed her, my eyes on her behind. She stopped in the doorway, unsure of herself. It seems that when it came to sex, the woman wasn't such a power player after all. Fortunately, I was here to seize the initiative. I placed my hands on her shoulders, drawing her towards me. "Relax Zabrina." She nodded slowly, placing her hands on my chest. I reached down to kiss her. I embraced her, sensing she needed to be held to relax.

Gently, I nuzzled her neck, rubbing her soft back. She responded in kind and rubbed at my back, slowly at first, then speeding up as we kissed.

I fought gently with her tongue, nipping as she wriggled in my mouth. She mumured laughter, and sucked my own tongue into her mouth. Hard she drew, and bit down when I pulled back. I grabbed at the back of her head, pulling downwards. She tightened her grip on me, and we fought in the way all wars should be fought.

Our breathing speeded up, our kisses turning to slobbers. We kissed harder, missing more often than not. My hand had slipped to her breast, and she moaned softly when I squeezed her. She rubbed at my chest, undoing my shirt at the same time. I undid her shorts, running my finger along the warm waistband of hip. She helped me work them off her hips, wriggling pleasantly under my hands. The blouse was next, and there she stood in all her glory.

"Stand back," I said, "I want to look at you."

She backed away from me, her magnificent body before me. God what a woman.

I stepped towards her, unbuckling my belt.

"You're very beautiful," I said.

Her hands reached out to help me, fumbling at the clasp on my jeans. When she stroked me through my boxers, I gasped at her gentle touch. But I stood still, letting her go at her own pace.

She took me into her warm hand, stroking me softly. Her long nails glided over my now hard cock.

She stood very near, staring into my eyes. "You're beautiful too, Ashton," she whispered.

We kissed again, backing slowly to the bed. I ran my hands up and down her soft body, lost in the feeling.

I lay on top of her, kissing my way slowly down her belly to her lovely navel. A gentle thatch of pubic hair greeted me, dark and inviting, in a neat triangle. I parted her, kissing at her outer lips. Above me, I could hear her sigh.

I worked my tongue into her entrance, probing for her most sensitive spots. When I licked upwards, toward her clitoris, the tugging hands on my head told me I'd found it. I focused on her clit, teasing licks followed by long swipes of my lips and tongue. Tiny mewls of pleasure came from above.

I worked my finger into her moistness, pushing firmly to loosen her up. I turned my attention to her thighs, kissing and sucking on the warm insides before returning to her beautiful cunt.

I worked my legs up onto the bed, my finger still in her. She took me into her hand, cupping my balls lovingly.

"I want to go down on you," she said simply.

I took hold of the back of her head, guiding her down to me. Her lips found my cock head, and she kissed lovingly, loudly, down my shaft. She swiped at my balls with her tongue, roughly pushing them upwards. A swirling tongue left me senseless, staring up at the ceiling in a shaking daze.

She was back on my head now, and I stroked her hair, encouraging her. Her cheeks hollowed in effort as she sucked, going deeper and deeper on me. Faster she sucked, a succulent pop when I left her mouth, only to have her swallow me whole, her nose buried in my hairs. This was fantastic, but I didn't want it to end too soon.

I reached for her hands, pulling her up toward me. She came willingly, kissing her way up to my face. I rolled her over onto her back, parting her legs. She moaned loudly when I touched her. Louder, when my cock grazed at her entrance. I teased her slowly, the head rubbing at her clitoris. She wrapped her arms around me, her hips bucking, trying to put me in her.

I waited, letting her get worked up. Then, with a firm pressure, I entered her. For a moment, it was all I could do to sit still, so warm and tight did she feel around me. Then we started moving. Clumsily at first. Better, once we found each others natural rhythm.

Her pussy was wrapped around my dick so hard, and she was so soft under me. That body, so perfectly made. Something I could dig my fingers into. Just feeling her under me made me hungry. She arched her back, her enormous breasts jiggled in rhythm to her hips.

I stared at those tits, mesmerized. She was arching her back, her hips swaying to meet my thrusts, her lovely tits arched prettily towards the sky, inviting me into their world. I gladly took one into my mouth, my eyes closing with a sigh. Heaven. Her nipple was firmly pressed against my tongue, and when I flicked at it slightly, her moans reached a high whimper. She liked this.

I took it deeper into my mouth, sucking slowly, in no hurry. Tiny bumps around her aureole were sensuously licked, they grazed my tongue as I drew her in. I sucked noisily, and her fingers dug into my hair, pulling. Her soft stomach clapped against mine and I bit down firmly on the tit in my mouth. A groan escaped her and I tugged gently. I was still watching her hands. One left my hair and slammed down on the mattress loudly.

A panting, "Oh!"

I slid up her neck then, nipping sharply. I increased my thrusts, bringing my cock out to her labia and thrust it in, driving hard with my legs to give her that little bit extra.

She lost control then, "Unnhhh... oh God, don't stop," she moaned deliriously. I had no plans to stop. I grabbed her by the nape of her short dark hair, burying my nose in it, lost in this musty, sweaty world we shared. I pulled her hair back, exposing her neck, biting and sucking, no longer very gently.

Faster I pounded into her, our groans growing louder and louder. The headboard was slamming against the wall, and I knew the world could hear, but fuck them.

I grabbed her head, forcing it to the side, and fucked her ear with my tongue. She fought me, laughing and gasping all at once. Her nails dug into my back, leaving cold trails in their wake where she slashed at me. I'd feel those later. But now, I hung on, sucking now on her entire ear, drawing it into my mouth.

"Kiss... unnhhh... me... God!" she demanded breathlessly.

I gladly obliged, slowing to a gentle lovemaking, kissing her soft lips. Her hands rubbed gently at my shoulders, kneading them slowly. Her tongue pressed deliciously against my own.

I brought my finger up to our working mouths, "Suck it."

She looked away in embarrassment, knowing what I wanted to do.

"Do it, or I'll put it in dry."

Reluctantly, she sucked my finger into her mouth, her tongue wrapped luxuriously around me.

Keeping my finger in her mouth, I pulled out of her, placing my hand on her shoulder. Slowly, gently, I pulled her off the bed, turning her over onto her stomach. She turned to look at me, eyeing me warily. Those dark eyes followed my every move. Fright added a degree of innocence to her face.

I removed my finger and crawled backwards to admire her. She lay with arms under her, holding her up, her head bowed in shame. She was a good sized girl, her broad, sexy back whispering of the strength she carried in her. The graceful mounds of her ass were a wonder, soft and firm. I pressed into the pale flesh, kneading gently, down to where they met her thighs.

I pushed upwards, digging into the muscles there. She cried out, whimpering as I pushed in. But her shoulders sagged slightly, and her arms draped over and across the bed. She was relaxing now, breathing hard.

The finger she had sucked so intently was dry now. Laying on her, I teased it across her lips, "You should have sucked it harder."

She tried to apologize, "I'm sor- Aww!" but I had already left her face, impaling her on my finger.

My finger was buried to the knuckle in her ass. Vehemently, I dragged it out, only to send it plunging back in. She rose up on her knees, her body worked against the headboard, trying to escape. She was up against the wall now, her fists pounding loudly. Her ass convulsed with each thrust, her breasts flattened to the side against the wall.

"Oh God... stop... please stop," she sobbed.

I slammed my finger in again and again. With my free hand, I uncapped the tube of KY Jelly I had buried in the covers for this moment. I spread a liberal amount on my rock hard cock, taking another small amount to use in a moment. But first I wanted to taste what I was going to own.

I placed my head to her entrance, the sharp smells of her moist pussy mingling with the must coming from her dryfucked ass. I drew her cheeks apart, and pulled my finger out, only to replace it with my tongue. I licked mercilessly, trying to bury my tongue inside her delicious asshole. She had ceased to exist for me, the only things I were aware of were the taste of her I ate at greedily.

Her loud complains had ceased, the beating on the wall had ended, and now she moaned loudly, wriggling herself against my face. I was captivated, and somehow ended up on my back, her knees drawn up toward her as she pushed against me. "Yes... yeah baby! Yeah!" she cried out.

I was suffocating now, my nose buried in her crotch, her weight crushing me into the mattress. But it didn't matter anymore.

She brought her hand down to pleasure herself further. I slapped that hand as hard as I could, and I heard her sharp intake of breath.

She cowered against the wall, her chest heaving, holding her reddening hand. God I loved her.

"What? What's up baby?" she asked confused.

"Trying to please yourself. I bet you liked me drowning with my head up your ass!" I smiled.

"Turn over!" I screamed at her, pleased at how she leaped to obey.

The KY was drying on my cock now, but it would loosen up in a second. I took a cheek in my hand, trying hard not to stroke it. I spanked her. My hand clapped shotgun loud, and she cried out in surprise. I slapped her again and again, her cheeks reddening. Once again, she was up against the wall, trying to get away. The neighbors had probably called the police by now, but it wasn't important.

I placed my cock at the brown rosebud of her ass and took a deep breath. This would hurt in a second. I tightened my grip on her hips and slammed it home.

For a brief second there was shocked silence.

Then she screamed.

"You bast... Unnhhh... Oh God... you're hurt... unnhhh... fucking sonofa... Oww... GOD!"

I grabbed her hips again, and started thrusting. Already the KY was loosening up, and I slid against her, her sphincter threatening to push me out. I shook my head to clear the shock of impaling her so roughly.

I drew out again, leaving only the tip of my cock in her. Her screams turned to loud sobs. Again I pushed against her, this time meeting more resistance. I reveled in it, pushing mightily to dominate her asshole.

She wailed again, "Baby... please... it hurts... it fucking... Awww!"

I could feel her wrapped tightly around me, still resisting.

Moving slowly now, I gazed down to see what I had accomplished. My cock stretched and flattened out as it left her body. And when I drove it in, it would bulge, threatening to spring free of her braced rear. I pulled her cheeks apart to see better. It was an incredible sight to see, the tiny hole stretching so wide to accommodate me.

A darkness was descending over her. She still pounded the wall, but no longer did she try to get away. Her sobs were turning to gasps, and she growled, straining her ass against me. I let her push against me, grunting. Then without warning, I pulled out of her. Her behind wiggling in the air, cockless.

I drew her towards me again.

I fucked her again, punishing her soundly. I placed my head under her armpit, lifting her to her knees. She hung helplessly off me, her arm draped across my shoulder as I pounded her. Her breathing came faster as I nibbled on her nipple. I reached down, waiting.

When I judged the moment to be right, I began tickling her navel. She was lost now, somewhere between that fine line of pleasure and pain. As her cries reached a fevered pitch, I viciously raked my fingers across her clit, stopping to masturbate her soundly.

"Aww! I'm com... coming! Yes!" she screamed. Her arm crushed me to her, holding me against her. Her body trembled as she came, the warm juices flowing over my hand. That did it. I felt the come rising in my balls, and I reared back to let out a scream of my own. I pulsed inside her, lifting both of us backwards onto the bed.

I lay with her on me, both of us breathing loudly, my exhausted dick nestled between the warm cheeks of her ass.

Heart pounding, I closed my eyes, too tired to see straight.

"You, uh, going to lie on me all night?" I asked.

She laughed. "Maybe."

She rolled off me, with a sigh. "My God, how am I supposed to walk tomorrow?" she asked, gingerly rubbing her lovely bottom.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, drawing her towards me. "Relax Zabrina." She nodded slowly, placing her hands on my chest. I reached down to kiss her. I embraced her All I could do was shake my head. She reached for me, and I gladly took her hand in my own, kissing it, "Did I hurt you too bad baby?"

She smiled, reaching to give me a kiss on the lips, "No baby," she whispered, "I loved it. Now go to sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment