top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Bad Idea

A Bad Idea
By: cptn_average

When I was younger, I dated a girl who was smokin-cheerleader hot. The sex was incredible, we would experiment with any number of positions, toys, scenarios, and anything else to keep it interesting. However, there were two problems in our relationship. The first was how my girlfriend got along with her mom. Her parents got divorced while she was little and even though both parents worked at keeping things calm, personalities got in the way at times. The other problem is that my friends began counseling me on how she was using me to get what she wanted. I have to admit it, they were right; she did it and I gave in to her more times than not.

Now while we were of college age, neither one of us fit into the 'college mold.' She wanted to take some time having fun and being young, so she worked at a local retail place as a cashier. She lived with her mom and I wasn't ready for her to move in, regardless of how much time she spent at my place. I somehow managed to find a warehouse job that had me working a more normal 9-5 schedule. I could afford an apartment near where I worked, which was just over an hour from her mom's house.

Things were starting to go downhill between us, but after one weekend things were never quite the same. It was a Friday night and I was going to meet my girlfriend Nicole at her mom's house after she got off work. This would be a rare occasion as she didn't have to work at all on the following Saturday. Well, I got to her mom's house and Nicole's car wasn't in the driveway, which was the first indicator that things could be very interesting. Gina and I get along fine and can carry a conversation by ourselves if needed. Except that she was pretty buzzed by the time I walked in the door at 7.

Gina greeted me at the door and I quickly found out I got the time wrong and Nicole wouldn't be home for awhile, but to come in and wait for her. We take a seat at the kitchen table and things quickly took a turn for the interesting.

"Scott, do you think I'm attractive?" Gina asks me?

Even though I don't quite know where this is going, I know I should leave, but I still find myself nodding my head and saying "Yes, of course."

A smile crossed her face as my answer boosted her confidence, before asking me another question, "Scott, am I sexy enough to be fucked?"

Again warning lights were going off in my head as I was definitely not expecting that question, not to mention being asked that bluntly. Yet once again I was guided by my other head and the growing bulge in my pants and answered, "Yes. Definitely."

Now, I admit to having the passing fantasy of fucking Gina, however, that is all it was and I had no intention of making it happen. She takes care of her body and works out doing Pilates and yoga, so she is extremely sexy. On the other hand, she keeps striking out in the man department, so I can see where she would doubt herself. In my mind I can here her ask the next question, and even though I've dreamt about it and would love to act on it; I can't imagine myself going through with it.

As all of that passes through my mind, Gina leans forward, giving me a full view down the front of her shirt and asks me, "Scott, would you fuck me? I want to be fucked by you, right now."

For the third time in ten minutes, I'm betrayed and find myself answering, "Yes. I want to fuck you."

Now her whole face lit up as she moved away from the table and towards the hallway and a couch in another room. Still in shock, I don't even stand up, but as Gina looks back before heading down the hall, she pipes up, "You can't fuck me if you're not going to follow me."

That breaks me reverie and I quickly get up and follow her. I got to the hall just in time to see her naked body go into the spare bedroom. Her clothes are strewn all over the place, so I add mine to the mess. My cock is bouncing along in front of me, guiding the way. Turning into the room, she's sitting on the edge of the bed, legs spread open and one hand playing her pussy while the other is twisting a nipple.

Knowing she is already soaking wet, but still wanting to drive her crazy, I kneel between her legs so I can taste her sweet juices. However, her hand guides me away imploring me to fuck her raw right now; there will be time for that later.

Not wanting to argue with a woman ready to fuck, I stand up and plunge my aching dick deep into her pussy. A deep moan escapes both of us as our bodies adjust. She falls backward on the bed leaving me to fall with her and lay on top.

Again, I start to slowly pump in and out of her, as the noises and moaning increases. Gina quickly puts a stop to that as she begs me to pound her dripping cunt. I oblige and pick up the pace and intensity, pulling almost all the way out before quickly slamming back down to the base.

After a few minutes her legs begin to shake as the first orgasm runs through her body. Which only causes me to fuck her even harder, trying everything I can to try and cum. I'm changing the angle I penetrate her and what I rub against, but nothing is allowing me release. Don't get me wrong, this is one of the better fuck sessions I've had as my legs are spasming as I'm trying to keep up this frantic pace.

Then the phone rings and obviously the answering machine picks up. It's Nicole and she's leaving work now and that I'll be stopping over before we go out.

As she's leaving the message, Gina manages to blurt out that Nicole will be home in 30 to 45 minutes, so hurry the fuck up. Frantically, I flip her over and start fucking her from behind. This position never fails me when I want to cum quickly. I grab her hips and start pumping like it's going out of style. Now it's Gina's turn to try and keep up as she's had several orgasms already. She reaches down and starts playing with my balls, even to the point of slapping them as they slap her. After a few thrusts of that I feel my sac tighten before I shoot my load deep inside of her.

Sweat is pouring down our bodies from the effort and all we can do is fall forward on to the bed for a minute or two. We both glance at the clock and realize there is just enough time for us to hop in the shower and rinse off. The last thing either one wants is for Nicole to walk in while Gina and I both smell of sex.

We grab our clothes and head upstairs to the mater suite to wash off. I go in first, and as I step out of the shower, Gina leans down to kiss my limp member while whispering, "I'll see more of you later." She jumped in, and we were both clean, dry, and back in the kitchen taking like nothing happened when Nicole finally walked in.

The original plan was for Nicole and me to have dinner with her mom, and then split for a movie before ending at a local bar. Unfortunately Nicole had a rough day to end the rough week, so she wanted to skip the movie and head straight for the bar. This bode well for me for two reasons. The first is that because of our schedules the past week, we haven't seen much of each other so we are almost guaranteed to fuck. The second reason is that the more Nicole drinks, the wilder she becomes sexually. After dinner with her mom, Nicole and I struck out for the bar. All through dinner I was waiting for something to happen where Nicole would find out what occurred earlier, but everyone talked like they had nothing to hide.

Once at the bar the drinks started flowing and our hands quickly followed suit. It was a good thing we found a booth in the back corner of the bar. I'd feel a little awkward basically feeling her up sitting at the bar. We didn't go too far in the bar as it is one of our favorite places to go and the bartenders take very good care of us. Towards the end of the night, Nicole ups the ante as she leans forward giving me a clear view down her shirt and almost purrs, "I can't wait to have your dick inside me; I'm so fucking wet. Dare me to do anything you want, all or nothing."

Not only does the picture in front of me match the picture of her mom doing the same thing earlier that night catch me off guard, but just hearing Nicole say something like that in that manner gets me hard in an instant. I take a drink and a minute to think of something before responding, "Here you go. Walk naked and blindfolded from the car to your bedroom. I'll make it worth your while to do it, or else masturbate for me and maybe I'll cum in your ass. As a bonus, for every lap you can complete, I'll eat you out for 15 minutes."

Nicole's eyes go wide as I tell her what I want to do. "That's a pretty severe task."

I quickly respond, "Well, you wanted a big challenge. Besides, I know hearing that scenario is making you wetter than you already are. I can make it more difficult for you. Spend the carried naked as well."

She pipes up, "That's okay, I'll stick to what you said before."

"How about this, you strip naked about halfway home and I'll clean you out after I cum inside."

"I like that idea."

We leave shortly after that and once in the car the groping increases dramatically. About halfway to her mom's house I glance at Nicole and she hesitantly strips naked, tossing all her clothes in the backseat. Now it's daring, but I'm driving mainly back roads and it is about 1 AM, so there is very little traffic. I can count the number of cars I saw on the road on one hand.

Eventually I pull into the drive and as usual all the lights are off in the house. Gina routinely goes to bed about 10, while a late night for her is 11. It also helps that she is a heavy sleeper and we're going to be playing on the floor below her.

Nicole gets out of car when I remind her of the task; she waits by the front of the car. I blindfold her and we walk into her parent's house. Her nipples and my dick are rock hard as we parade through the house. Each wondering if tonight is the night her mom wakes up and finds us like this.

We start the laps and Nicole is confident taking the first lap and most of the second lap. She completes the second lap, but halfway through the third lap she gives up and asks to be lead to her bedroom. Not wanting to push it, I oblige, where I tie her up spread eagle on her back.

Teasing I start kissing, licking, and sucking at the nape of her neck and slowly work my way down her body. I take even more time flicking my tongue across each nipple taking each breast in my mouth. As I get move down her body, I get close to her mound, but never quite touch it. By now Nicole is practically begging me to, as she put it, "Put something somewhere inside body!"

It just so happens that I was lubing up my cock to fuck her ass, so when she says that, I devilishly run my dick gently down her slit until I get to her asshole. Except that I don't pause, instead plunge it deep into her to the base of my cock. With a moan and a grunt she happily takes all of it. As I slowly thrust into her, Nicole tries to push herself onto me. I also work over her tits and pussy with my hands, alternately roughly slapping and twisting and gently massaging. In no time at all I had her quivering from an orgasm. Seeing as I spent my load once already, I wasn't that close, so I picked up the pace and Nicole willingly responded.

After a few minutes of that, I pulled out wanting much more of her than an actual piece of ass. Before whispering to Nicole that I was going to clean myself off, I lightly kissed her mound and balanced a vibrator to gently rest on her lips as it hummed very softly. I know its evil, but Nicole only half-heartedly complained about it later.

I went to clean up, and as I snuck back in the room I noticed the vibrator had been knocked on the floor. That gave me a huge smile as I quietly knelt down between her legs to begin eating her out. I spent the next 30 minutes or so licking, sucking, kissing, and biting that I could think of. Nicole was so on edge that she quickly went into constant orgasm mode, which was almost unfortunate because she can get loud at times and this was one of those times; instead she had to fight the urge and stay quiet. This only made her orgasm more.

By now I was getting antsy to get involved in the action, so I lifted my body up and started fucking her. By now there was little need for the gentle and playful thrusts that will can either arouse someone into orgasm or hold off an impending orgasm. Now was the time for animalistic and primal fucking. Somehow I managed to orgasm once without cumming as my legs shook and lights exploded behind my eyes. We were both moaning and grunting as loud as we dared.

Nicole grunted, "Will you fucking cum already?!"

That pushed me over the edge, as a picture of her mom telling me that same thing a few hours ago popped in my head, my cork popped and for the second time I shot my load into a waiting pussy. As we both collapsed from the effort, I slid down her body to follow through on an earlier bet and started to clean her out. Between the mixing juices and smell of her snatch, I almost started to get turned on again. However, I was too exhausted for that so instead I settled for a deep kiss with Nicole so she could get a good taste of both our juices before releasing her.

I only stayed with her for a few minutes, not wanting to have Gina catch the two of us in bed like this, so I went to the spare room down the hall and collapsed into a deep sleep. A few short hours Nicole came in to wake me up. Apparently work called and needed her to work an 8 hour shift as they were short cashiers. I could stay here and leave when I wanted. Since this was all overtime for her, Nicole decided to take the money and run. With a kiss on the lips she was out the door and I was back to sleep.

The next thing I know, I'm waking up to the feeling of lips around my cock. There are few things that feel weirder than that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just very different. As I open my eyes I see Gina happily licking and sucking my cock. Seeing me awake, she pauses long enough to say "Good morning." before resuming her bobbing.

I get her to switch positions so I can pleasure her at the same time. Now it becomes a contest to see who can make the other one collapse and quite first. Both of us have our tongues and fingers doing everything possible; rubbing, slapping, twisting, poking, and inserting into various holes. Since there isn't much more in the well, so to speak, I am able to outlast Gina as she extricates herself from the tangled mess. Once up, she heads out of the room and calls out if I want any breakfast. Not bothering to put on any clothes as she also walked out stark naked, I follow Gina and settle in at the kitchen table as a light breakfast is prepared.

Gina makes some coffee and offers some to me, which I decline as I can't stand the smell or taste of that stuff. She starts to move towards the fridge when Gina glances in my direction and coyly remarks, "It would be so much better if I had fresh cream for my coffee." Making sure to let her gaze drop towards my now growing member as I catch the drift of what she's saying.

Wanting to play along, I innocently ask "What I would get in return if I could produce some fresh cream?"

Without hesitating she informs me, "You'd have my whole body and any hole at any time, place, and manner you want."

Well after two rounds of mind-blowing sex Gina and I have already had, I wasn't about to say no to that sort of deal so I stepped in front of her and started to jack-off. Gina sat in her chair with a big grin on her face, hoping I'd produce something. When I could feel my balls tighten after several minutes of work I aimed for her cup and deposited some fresh cum into her coffee. Even though there wasn't much left to deposit, the smile on her face got even bigger.

After mixing it in with a spoon and taking a sip, Gina happily remarked, "Now that's good cream. I'm so glad you were able to produce, I can't wait to have that big cock of yours inside me again."

The two of us finished breakfast while making small talk and flirting playfully. Once the dishes were cleaned up I decided it was time to get dressed and get on with the rest of my day. Gina and I kissed one last time before heading out the door. She was naked except for a very light and sheer robe on, her nipples poking through the material.

I eventually did break it off with Nicole, but not after several more fuck sessions with her mom. Then again, even after the break-up Gina and I still got together for quick sessions when either of us needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment