top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Public orgasms for Mandy

Public orgasms for Mandy [part 1 of 3]
By: James (James@virgin.net)

My wife, Mandy, likes to watch me masturbate. I must admit, I like to watch her too. It started the first night we spent together. We had known each other for a few weeks, and there had been a definite chemistry between us. One evening I turned up an hour early to collect her for our second or third dinner date, and she said, "Do you want a drink, or shall we just go upstairs ?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. Once upstairs, I undressed her quickly and began to kiss her all over, from the mouth downwards. Her dark nipples perked up under my tongue, and I enjoyed the soft warmth of her breasts for a while before moving slowly down her smooth belly. I was still dressed, which Mandy said later turned her on, to be naked with a fully clothed man. Turned on she certainly was, because as I passed my lips through her pubic hair and found her clitoris with my tongue, she was leaking copious quantities of sticky white precum. I lapped it up, and it was wonderful. I carried on down a little, kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, but I had to return to her sticky labia quickly. I licked her clitoris, and slipped a finger inside her vagina, feeling the warmth and the wet. It wasn't long before she orgasmed, her pussy clenching my finger and drenching my face with her thick white juice.

"Wow," she murmured, "now it's my turn." I laid on my back and she quickly undressed me, and began to kiss me, moving slowly down my body. I gasped as her mouth enclosed my throbbing penis and her long hair tickled my belly and thighs. Her head moved slowly up and down, and the sensations were amazing. I could feel every muscle in my body tense as my orgasm built up, and then suddenly exploded. She didn't stop as my semen gushed into her mouth, and for the first time in my life I ejaculated into a woman's mouth.

"Wow," I murmured in my turn, "that was just fantastic. Did it taste okay ?" "Try it for yourself," she said, and moved up alongside me and kissed me, her lips and tongue covered in my spunk. It was very exciting, and i knew I would be able to get hard again very soon indeed. As she lay next to me, Mandy said, "Do you mind if I make myself cum with my vibrator ? It always helps me to finish nicely."

"Not at all," I said, "If you're going to make yourself cum again, I'll join you."

Mandy produced a little vibrator from her bedside table, switched it on and popped the humming device between her thighs. I started to stroke my penis, feeling Mandy soft skin tingling beside me. After a few minutes, she turned her head to me and looked me straight in the eyes, "I'm having an orgasm, James, right now."

This caused my penis to twitch and I squirted a load of semen onto my belly. "I've cum too."

"I've never seen a man masturbate, James. Can I watch you next time ?"

"Yes, but you'll have to wait a little while for me to recover."

So we got dressed and went for dinner.

I didn't masturbate for Mandy later evening, because she wanted me to come inside her. But a few days later, she got her wish. After a light supper at her place, she said, "Strip off, James, and make yourself cum. I want to see your semen squirt from your penis." I took off my clothes, and sat in the armchair. Mandy sat opposite on another chair and smiled at me. I started to rub my penis, which quickly became stiff. I stared straight into Mandy's eyes as i continued to stroke up and down. After a while a blob of precum oozed from the tip. "Taste it," said Mandy. I scooped it onto my fingertip and licked the clear liquid. "That is so hot," sighed Mandy, and I noticed she had her hand between her legs. I continued to masturbate slowly, trying to make it last as long as possible, but eventually I felt the tingle in my penis and up my spine, and I whispered, "Here it comes."

Mandy leapt across the room and as the first jet of spunk squirted out, she put her lips over the tip of my penis and caught the whole load in her mouth. Then she moved up, her hand still between her thighs, put her mouth over mine and used her tongue to push my semen into my mouth. "Let me see it in your mouth," she said. I opened my mouth so she could see the load on my tongue. "Swallow," she commanded. I did and as the sticky fluid slipped down my throat she gasped and said, "I've cum. That was so good." She climbed up onto the chair and I saw for the first time that she had no knickers under her skirt. She positioned her labia over my sticky mouth and a thin stream of her cum dribbled out of her vagina into my mouth. My penis twitched and started to stiffen again with the excitement of it all.

Our public orgasms grew out of this delight in watching each other cum. Mandy would often masturbate in the car on the way back from pubs and clubs, and I said one day, "You should do that while we're still in the club."

"Oh, wow, what an idea," she gasped, and orgasmed immediately. She popped her fingers into her vagina then held them out for me to lick. "I will, but you've got to do it, too"

Our opportunity came about two weeks later, when we went to a nightclub with two other couples. We'd been there about an hour, drinking and dancing, when Mandy went off to the ladies room. I bought another round and waited for her at one of the high stand-up tables round the edge of the dance floor. When she returned, she stuffed something into my hand: her knickers. I popped them into my pocket, and we stood close together. She was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front, so I reached down and started undoing the buttons from the bottom up. I stopped around her navel, and slipped my hand between her thighs. She was very wet indeed. We tried to look nonchalant as I started to caress her clitoris with one hand while continuing to hold my drink with the other. I carried on, even when our friends returned to the table from the dance floor. Mandy got wetter and wetter, and then she looked me straight in the eyes as her thighs tensed, and I knew she was having an orgasm right there, in mid-conversation with the others.

I removed my hand and casually brought it up to my mouth, so I could taste her cum. I don't know if the others were aware of what we were doing.

Then Mandy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Now you." I reached down and unzipped my fly. I was not wearing any underwear, so I was able to reach my penis and start to masturbate. "Tell me when you're ready to cum," muttered Mandy. I noticed Mandy had one hand below the table, so I guessed she was touching herself at the same time. The whole thing was so arousing that it wasn't long before I nodded to Mandy to indicate that my orgasm was very close. She suddenly knocked her purse on to the floor and bent to retrieve it. As I started to squirt, I felt something brush against the tip of my penis. When Mandy stood up again, I could see my semen glistening on her lips, cheeks and chin. In the dark she hadn't quite managed to catch all the spunk in her mouth. She leaned over and kissed me, and we had a cummy snog right there in the open, and I licked the blobs of semen from her face and chin. "I came again, too," she whispered, and showed me a drip of her white cum on her fingertip. I licked it up.

We stayed at the club for another hour, and had a few dances with Mandy's dress still open to her navel. I am sure she must have flashed a lot of people, even in the dimly lit club, and I found the idea that everyone could see her furry triangle very erotic. Then we shared a cab home with our friends. Mandy and I sat in the back, and she kept one hand in her lap, her head resting on my shoulder. We were the first drop off on the route, but just before we got there, I felt here body stiffen a little, and I guessed she had masturbated herself to yet another orgasm. We waved our friends goodbye, Mandy's dress still revealing her now glistening labia to the world, and turned to go indoors. "That last orgasm in the cab was great," she said, "I had to do it so quietly, the build up was tremendous. Feel." She stood on the front path and parted her legs and I put my hand between her thighs. Cum was running down her legs, and my penis immediately began to react.

"Can you cum again, on my thighs ?" she asked.

"What, here, on the front path ?"

"Yes."

So we tried to look at though we were kissing, and she gripped the tip of my penis between her slippery thighs while I masturbated again. Very soon, I squirted another load of hot semen, some of which dripped onto the path. Mandy reached between her legs and rubbed the sticky liquid into her skin. We went indoors and slept very well that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment