top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tara's Quest for Exposure continues

Tara's Quest for Exposure continues [part 1 of 2]
By: Thumper6948 (mikey46580@yahoo.com)

Tara's Quest for "Accidental Exposure"

After the bike riding adventure Tara was hooked on the accidental exposure that she got by releasing her bikini top as she rode along on her bike. I sure wasn't going to argue with her since it made her so horney.

So we tried several different ways of exposing her from her clothes getting caught and ripping her dress open and exposing her huge tits, to a single strap breaking and exposing one tit. We even tried letting her dress get caught in the car door, but when the material didn't rip she got drug on the ground for a few feet as I pulled away.

Playing in the surf was a good one and she managed to come up with her top down several times to the delight of many of the young college guys watching her every move.

We did the scoop top thing where when she leaned forward the scoop top fell open to expose her huge boobs. But she wasn't happy with a glimpse so we continued to research other methods.

I had her lay face down while tanning and untied her top then jumped her and started tickling her ribs and she turned over and climbed on top of me while she held my hands above my head to get me to stop. All the while her volleyball sized boobs swayed back and forth in front of my face. Then she acted all shy like she hadn't thought about being topless in public.

Next we decided to use a shelf bra that only has the lower portion holding the boobs up for support but allows the end of the boob and the nipples to be in plain view. Then she put on a white very thin t-shirt and waited for rain. Well we got caught in the rain that day and her huge nipples and 4 1/2" areolas were plainly on display. The big problem with this method was the lack of control over the rain so we kept trying.

Tara even sewed a flowered top that had big daisys on the front with a half inch diameter circle of elastic sewed in a circle in the dark portion of the daisy to allow her to put a nipple through in an area of the daisy where the color matched her nipple pretty close. This allowed her to display her nipples while shopping without most people even noticing.

Another thing we tried was playing frisbie on the beach with Tara in a bikini and with her jumping around her huge boobs either fell over the top or out one side or the other. We even joined a mixed volleyball league but were asked not to come back when Tara's boobs kept pooping out during the matches. That wasn't due to the guys complaining as I am sure you could have guessed.

We did the cut off t-shirt thing one day so that the bottoms of Tara's boobs were shown on the down swing as she walked and when she reached up high she could show as much as she wanted to display.

Then we played with a bikini top that broke in the middle and we went to a couple of stores trying to get someone to sew it back together. We finally found a shoe repair shop and the guy was more than helpful. He sewed it up with one eye on the Tara's huge boobs. He didn't even charge us for the repair, so Tara gave him a big hug before she covered herself with the bikini. He was a short older guy that stood about 5'7" and Tara being 5'11" his face went right between her boobs. He was all smiles and Tara rubbed her boobs swiping her nipples accross his lips.

Next we took one or Tara's smaller bikinis to a lady who sews and we took the material and the edging we wanted it made from. When we handed the materail to the lady she said this won't work without a liner or it will be see through when it becomes wet. So I went outside and let Tara and her talk. What I didn't know was that Tara had her sew a suit for me also in the same material. She had left one of the men's bikini suits we bought in Aruba for a pattern.

So about two weeks later we stopped to pick up the suit for Tara (and the one I didn't know about) and we were headed to the beach for the weekend.

We visited some friends (Dan & Dee) one night while Tara had a summer top on that just had two thin straps with one over each shoulder. Dan had just bought an inversion boot table for Dee. It allows the person using it to hook their ankles and flip up side down to allow your own body weight to align your spine and relax. Dee used it first and I tried it next. All my blood went to my head immediately and I felt like my eyes were going to explode. So Tara tried it next and when she flipped upside down her huge boobs popped right out between the straps of her top. So she is hanging there and has her tiny hands trying to cover her huge 4" diameter areolas. She was flopping like a fish out of water and I noticed she had her big nipples sticking out between her fingers on both hands as she attempted to right herself. Well if you have ever used an inversion table the arms must swing over your head to make the table swing upright. So we told her that and she let her boobs swing free and flippped it upright. Her face and chest was beet red and her nipples were huge. I don't remember them being any more swollen than they were right then.

I reached up and flipped her back upside down and grabbed both nipples and swung her back and forth. She was telling me she would get even so I better let her up. So I took my belt and secured her hands behind the bed portion of the table leaving her boobs out for the three of us to play with.

She yelled but I knew she was loving every moment of it as we stimulated every inch of her body. I opened her pussy lips up and began to jack off her enlarged clit. Then I bent over and sucked it between my lips while flicking it with the end of my tongue. She was coming so hard she was having trouble breathing so I quit.

I noticed Dan had an erection tenting his shorts, so I suggested, by pointing at her mouth that he put her mouth to good use. When I looked back he had his hands over both ears and was skull fucking her mouth. She was blushing, sucking, and all while was getting her clit sucked. Meanwhile Dee was massaging her big boobs. Dan blew his load down Tara's throat and stumbled back to set down when Dee slipped her jeans off and pulled Tara's head into her crotch and began to move it around.

Tara seemed to know what she wanted and quickly had Dee squealing till her knees buckled and she sat down hard with a thump on the floor.

I then noticed that Tara's hands were loose and she was holding the belt in place so no one would notice.

So picture this, Tara handing upside down with her huge voleyball sized boobs handing to both sides of her very red face. Her pussy lips were very puffy and a trail of her juices flowed all the way down to her head.

So after some teasing and tickling I dared Dee to see how many fingers she could get inside Tara's very moist pussy. Due to Dee's small stature and the fact that my dick is right at 2 1/2" in diameter Dee was able to work four fingers in by curling her hand. Dan and I were massaging Dee as she kept playing with Tara and with the help of some KY Jelly I was able to get my dick started inside Dee while she was able to get thumb and all inside. As I slid more into Dee I xould feel Tara sucking and licking the connection. As she worked past her wrist and was doing a turning action inside Tara that seemed to drive Tara wild. Tara came so hard finally that she passed out cold. Dan helped her down while I hammered Dee from behind.

To be Continued !!

No comments:

Post a Comment