top

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Story of Our life Capter 1, We Meet for the First Time

The Story of Our life Capter 1, We Meet for the First Time [part 1 of 2]
By: factoryrat (phitter38@earthlink.net)

The Story of Our Life

This is the story of the lives of Tony and Linda Fox, broken into chapters, and sub-titled. I wrote this story to make record of the many wonderful things that have happened in our lives.

Chapter 1 We meet for the 1st time

I was working for a small construction company right out of high school, I began working my way up over the next couple of years, and I met my wife about the time I had just starting supervising my own crew.

My crew and I traveled around to different cities across the country, building boutiques, shoe stores, food courts and such, in malls.

I had ordered some food at the food court in the mall we were working in that day, but I soon realized that there were hardly any seats available. Then I heard a voice from behind me, "I'm almost finished eating, you can sit here, I'll be going back to work in a second anyway." she said. I smiled and thanked her, but told her she need not rush off. "I have a client in about 20 minutes." she replied. "So... what is your name?" she kind of shook her head and giggled, "Linda, I cut hair around the corner." She added. "Nice to meet you Linda, I'm Tony; I'm building the sporting good here in the mall." I said with a smile. "Oh, that's next to my salon!" she said with a grin.

I was stunned by her beauty, she wore her blonde hair long, and she was very tanned, and dressed very sexy. She was wearing a tight yellow dress, with a low v-cut neck that showed off her breasts. "Must be a pretty trendy shop, huh?" as I took a bite. "I'm sorry...I'm now following you." She said with a puzzled look. "Your salon....It must be trendy." I replied. "Why do you say that?" she asked. "By the way you are dressed, I think it would be safe to assume, there's not a lot of old ladies in your shop." I said with a wink. "You don't approve of my dress?" she said as she tilted her head. "To the contrary, I think you dress is very nice, but my grandmother my not!" as I laughed. We flirted for a few more minutes, until she had to leave. I watched her as she left the food court, then I caught up to her and asked her if she wanted to have dinner that evening. She replied "maybe" as she smiled and winked, then she turned into her salon and disappeared in the back. I stood there puzzled for a moment, trying to figure out what to do next, when an absolute hottie came up to me as I was standing in the threshold of the salon, and asked " Can I help you, you look lost." She had a pair of those low rise, faded jeans on that had a few holes in all the right places, with a skimpy little spaghetti strap top that barely contained its contents. At that point my eyes refocused on the salon, I was suddenly aware that there were several "hotties" in the salon. I glanced up at the neon sign over the glass doors, it said "HEAVEN", "Wow, that's what I hope heaven is like!" as I pointed over her left shoulder, into the salon. "We do men's hair also, do you need an appointment?" she said with a wink. "I would like an appointment with Linda, tomorrow at 5:00 pm if I could?" I smiled. "Well let me check her book......yep, you'll be the last of the day!" she replied. "Perfect, but don't tell her about me I want to surprise her." I grinned.

Then I began to tell her how I asked her to dinner, and she was playing cat & mouse with me. "Okay, this will be fun!" she laughed. "By the way, forgive my manners, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Tony." I stammered. "Hi, Tony, I'm Sandy, pleasure to meet you" as she stared in my eyes." No no the pleasure is all mine!" as held her hand a little longer than normal.

I showed up to my appointment 10 minutes early the next day, with a half a hard on. I was greeted at the counter by a sexy red head, with the most beautiful green eyes. "How may I help you handsome?" she greeted. With a stupid look on my face, I replied, "I have an appointment, with Linda." Then, Sandy appeared around the corner, she put her hand on my chest and said, "Please don't hate me, but I double booked your appointment, Linda won't be finished for another 45 minutes." She frowned. "How could anyone ever hate such a beautiful woman like you?" I said. "I know..... How about I have Wendy here give you a world class message while you wait." She said with a sly grin. "That is an offer I would be an idiot to refuse!" as I turned and winked at Wendy.

Wendy took my arm and led me to the back of the salon, to a nice sized message room. She told me to strip down and lay face down, with the towel she gave, me over my ass. ""Be back in a few minutes." she said. When she returned she began at my feet. She had worked her way up and down my legs a few times, stopping just short of my ass cheeks, when I noticed her husky voice was getting me turned on. I was now trying to keep from getting a woody, what kind of freak would she think I was if she discovered my woody. When she finished the rest of my back and shoulders, she flipped the towel off my ass, and said, "After I finish your butt, I flip you over and we'll get the other half done!" I was in shock, I had no idea she was going to take off the towel, and I immediately tensed up." Don't tense up, I'll have to start over" she said as she pour oil on my ass. She began messaging the oil into my ass cheeks, and my hard on was now out of control, and just when I thought it couldn't get worse, the door opened, and in walked Linda! I was laying there in shock, with a huge woody, getting my ass massaged by a sexy redhead. "Well aren't you the sneaky boy trying to surprise me today!" she giggled. "Sandy squealed on me, didn't she?" I said. Then Wendy put the towel over me again and rolled me face up. The first thing I noticed was the look on their faces when the seen the tent I pitching under the towel. Then Linda said "I don't think you're going to be in any shape for a haircut, after Wendy is finished with you, why don't you go get cleaned up and pick me up at 7:00, at this address." Then she stuck a post it note on the area just bellow my navel, and in a flash she was gone. "Wow....how embarrassing" I blushed. "It's okay, I'm afraid we owe you an apology, this was not a normal massage. Linda put us up to it after Sandy told her about you, I was kind of a dirty trick to get you all worked up like I did....sorry, I feel awful!" she pouted. While she was talking, I was marveling at the sight of her beauty, she was wearing a thin t-shirt that revealed her midriff, and it was tight enough that it showed the natural shape of her bra-less breasts. My eyes were fixed on her nipples that were protruding from under her shirt, we suddenly I realized that she was silent. I looked up to her face, she was smiling. I apologized for gawking, but realized it didn't offend her. I decide to try to get control of the conversation, so I said with a sly grin, "You know what would make me forgive the whole thing?" "What?" she reluctantly replied. "I think one kiss would about do it." I said while squinting at the ceiling, and rubbing my chin. She began laughing, and then just stared at me for the longest time, while she pondered the idea. "Okay, so if I give you a kiss, I'll be off the hook....right?" she asked. "Yeah....I guess one will be okay, if it lasts long enough." I replied. She laughed again, and said "Okay, but you can't tell anyone, including Linda & Sandy... I could lose my job." She said. Then she stepped to me and began to kiss me more sensually than I have ever been kissed before. As she wrapped her arms around my neck, my left hand moved between shoulder blades, and my right went to the small of her back. Her body felt warm and soft, I could feel her nipples through her shirt, against my bare chest. I could feel my cock getting harder by the second. I think that's the point were she remembered all I was wearing was the towel that she gave me earlier. Her eyes kind of shot open, I knew she could feel the heat from my cock against her stomach, but she continued to kiss me passionately. That's when I moved my left hand down to the bottom of her shirt and slipped it under her shirt slowly, and moved it back to her shoulder blades. When she was comfortable with that, I moved my other hand down to the hem of her mini-skirt and slowly cupped her ass cheek. I was pleased to find she was wearing a thong that allowed me free roam of her soft tanned ass cheek. She responded by pressing her pubic mound firmly against my cock. I pulled her skirt up to her waist so I could feel her mound rubbing on my cock. She rubbed enough that it pushed my towel off, and I now stood naked before her. When she rubbed against me I could feel the silkiness of her thong, then on her downward stroke I felt her warm skin just above her thong, that's about all I could take, I at once pulled her shirt up to her arm pits, and broke the kiss for the first time, my lips immediately found her left nipple. I softly sucked in my mouth. Then with out warning she sighed and pushed away from me. I stood naked in a puzzled state. "Shit, I have to stop now! I gave you the kiss, and I didn't stop.... You broke the kiss, you need to leave to pick up Linda, or you'll be late." She said with short breath. I left for my hotel room like a whipped dog. I arrive at Linda's house about 5 minutes early. I rang the bell and was surprised when Sandy opened the door. " Well .....What a nice surprise!" I said. "Come on in she's getting ready, she should be about ready" Sandy said. "I guess she didn't mention that I live here also" Sandy said. "No she didn't....I guess she's really the sneaky one. Anyone else live here?" I asked sarcastically. "Actually....Wendy just moved in last week." she grinned. "Of course" I replied.

That date led to many more, soon those many dates led to our marriage. We had the typical, modest ceremony, and honeymoon. Just like most marriages, we had lots of hot sex for a couple of years, but instead of the sex slowing down like in the typical marriage, ours seem to stay steady. In our second year of marriage, something new happened. We had a pool party/cookout. We invited some of my buddies & the girls she worked with.

To preface this event, Linda's relationship with my buddies, was pretty close, they spent a fair amount of time at the house, and when to the same clubs as we did. Her friends and I were equally close, they were at the constantly also.

The guests started gathering at the pool at about dusk, I went into the house to find Linda. She was in the bedroom getting ready; I paused to take in her beauty. She was at her make desk, topless, she hadn't finished dressing yet, she had her bikini bottoms on, they were as close as you can get to being a thong, without actually being one, it show plenty of ass cheek. She broke the silence and said" grab my top & my wrap off the bed for me babe, I need to get out to the pool". I watch as she tied the bottom string around her back, and then pull the cups over her tits and tie the top string around her neck, she put the wrap around her waist and turned and gave me a peck on the cheek. As I turned so she could kiss my cheek, I noticed my buddy Jim was looking in the window, from his chair on the pool deck. He grinned at me and gave me the thumbs up sign; I smiled and shook my head, then turned and followed my wife to the pool.

An hour later it was dark and most of us we drunk, and having fun. I was sitting in my chair just watching people entertaining each other, when I seen my wife across the pool deck, she was sitting on Jim's lap at the card table, she was leaning over the table talking to Wendy and laughing. She rose up and leaned over the table more, so Wendy could hear better. I got up and moved to a better vantage point in a chair by the rubber tree. Then Jim clearly pleased that her ass was in his face, gently lifted her wrap and placed the hem of it on the small of her back. Linda was so drunk she didn't notice. When he leaned back in his chair, I could see that one of her shaved pussy lips sticking out one side of her bottoms, he turned to motion one of the to look, and then she sat back in his lap, her wrap still bunched at her waist, she was straddling one of his legs but slowly lifted the leg that was between his to the outside of his leg then she scooted back further in his lap, so that both her legs were outside of his and her crotch directly over his. He leaned back and placed his hands on her hips, occasionally rubbing her hips as she and Wendy continued to talk. I seen her slightly move her hips a couple of times, when she did that Jim sat up straight, and moved his his left hand up slowly an d gently rubbed the side of her left tit, I then moved just around the corner from their table so I could listen also. After no response on her part, he got a little bold and gently cupped her left tit, and gently squeezed it, and ever so subtly she began to knead her left tit for probably 5 minutes or so. I could now see that she had that "I'm getting horny look on her face". With more boldness, his hands moved to both of her tits and again cupped and squeezed her tits. Then he slid the cups of her top up just slightly so that a couple of inches of the under side of her tits were visible, then he gently caressed the exposed area of each tit. I then seen her turn to him & tell him she had to go to the bathroom. Wendy went with her, so I casually moved around the corner and went to the window of the pool bathroom. I heard Linda tell Wendy to light up a joint. Then after they shared two joints, Linda was telling her that she need to find me, because Jim had been rubbing her tits, and grinding his cock against her pussy the whole time she and Wendy were talking and she told her she better find me soon because she wanted to fuck. When she left the bathhouse she left her wrap behind, and said as she walked past Jim that she was looking for me. Jim jumped to his feet and said he would help and he followed her to the house. I went to the other side of the house and entered through the garage, I made my way to the bedroom and stepped in the walk-in closet, I could see them coming down the hall, and Jim right on her heals. As they entered she stopped and turned the stereo on. She looked in the bathroom and told Jim that I wasn't there, and then she heard a song she liked and began dancing, "this is a great song." She said as she turned her back and continued dancing. A slow song was next, and before she turned around, he stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and placed his hands on her sides and said "dance with me I fell like dancing" She responded by backing closer to him, and reach back over her head and wrapping her arms around his neck, while tilting her head back and to the side resting it against him. This exposed her neck to him and also thrust her tits out giving him a great view. They began to sway back and forth. It didn't take him long to start nibbling at her neck. He was now moving his hands up to cup her breasts. She kept swaying as he slowly lifted her top up letting her tits fall free, then he resumed the kneading of her tits, lightly pinching her nipples. She made no response except to hum along with the ballad that was playing. Jim then untied her top and removed it. He then moved her to the bed and stepped around her and pulled his shorts down and crawled on the bed and laid on his back and stared at her body. She reached down and pulled her bottoms down over hips until they hit the floor. She crawled up over him and straddled him. Placing his cock in the entrance of her shaved pussy, she laid down on his chest and whispered" fuck me slowly Jimmy, fuck me nice and slow" He cupped her ass cheeks and slowly pulled her down on his cock. They sat motionless for a moment,"mmm... that feels soooo good Jimmy" she whispered as she sucked in his earlobe. He began to slowly thrust in and out of her. I could see him thrust balls deep in her and pause for a moment, and then slowly withdraw, he had a short, fat cock that I could see was stretching her pussylips taught, they fucked very slowly for what seemed like eternity, then she began to speak..." mmm Jimmy that's so fucking sexy, it feels soooo good, I'm ready to cum baby, cum inside me baby, my pussy is on fire.... No...no don't speed up Jimmy, fuck me slow baby, cum in my pussy."She whined suddenly he spoke" fuck... I'm gonna cum in your sweet little pussy.....I'm cumin oh... god...I'm cumin" his hips jerked violently as he emptied himself inside her. He remained inside her as they settled into a sleep. I waited a few minutes before I left the room, locking the door behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment